Oil Spill - Environment - Dispersant - Ecological
Impact - Geomechanics - Monitoring - Ecosystem
Climate Change 2014 - Impacts, Adaptation And Vulnerability: Global And Sectoral Aspects Part A
This latest Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) will again form the standard reference for all those concerned with climate change and its consequences, including students, researchers and policy makers in environmental science, meteorology, climatology, biology, ecology, atmospheric chemistry and environmental policy.
Teach Yourself Personal Impact At Work In A Week
Learn in a week, what the experts learn in a lifetime.
The ability to present yourself in such a way as to make an impact, is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career.
Written by Christine Harvey, a leading expert on business communication, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to know to in order to make a difference at work.
The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience.
So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
About the Author
Christine Harvey is the international author of 6 books published in 28 languages, including In Pursuit of Profit and Secrets of the World's Top Sales Performers, both international best sellers. Her columns and articles have been published in the UK, the US and Asia, and are syndicated in over 100 newspapers worldwide.
Building A Business Impact Analysis (bia) Process
The BIA (Business Impact Analysis) is not just all about satisfying management requirements. Its most important goal is to provide your organization (business, hospital, or agency) with a solid data foundation upon which you can build a meaningful, comprehensive Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
In Building a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Process: A Hands-on Blueprint, Barry Cardoza uses his teaching and lecturing skills to clearly lead you through a concise, step-by-step blueprint for building not just another "window dressing document," but an entire, systematic, functioning BIA Process.
He shows you how to:
- Obtain the all-important Executive Support that gives you your analysis authority.
- Involve stakeholders in the planning process, and obtain their honest, meaningful input
- Establish the goals, and "Big Picture" scope of your entire BIA process
- Focus on whata (TM)s important, and not get side-tracked by minutia
- Collect, and then validate your data
- Analyze your collected data, and produce a concise, valuable document, one that is a cornerstone piece in the entire organizational Business Model
- Keep your BIA current, dynamic and meaningful
A FREE, accompanying CD-ROM contains:
- A flow chart of BIA considerations and action items
- Sample communications and forms
- Customized example of Spreadsheet approach to data collection and analysis
- Customized example of a Database approach to data collection and analysis
A good BIA-based BCP that is team-driven, flexible and useful, today and tomorrow, is what works Whatever your job accountability is in your organization: management, business continuity, risk or loss prevention, crisis preparedness and response, or education & training a " this is your designated, hands-on guidebook
Deepwater Horizon Articles
Deepwater Horizon Books